Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What is Tracy Buying?

Scrapbook Island: Making Memories Love Notes line...assorted paper pad and bling letters. White rubons, Tim's blending tool, Tim's spider web mask and white flocking

Michaels: THEY GOT NEW STUFF New Making Memories stuff that must be a special release for them and some Autumn Leaves stuff. I bought some alcohol ink replacements, valentines themed card blanks, cute $1 stamp and a whole bunch of mini ornaments to use on my Tim Holtz tags at 70% off. Oh yeah, Just Cards new issue and Artist Cafe by Stampington

Barnes & Noble
: Well this is a craft related entry...so I also bought the Stampington Journaling and In Love special issues.

I'm a pretty happy camper...I always am when I get new Stampington Mags

I should have went to the food store but I was pooped at all that shopping :-)

No comments: